Every party needs a delicious drink, and what better drink to make than a non-alcoholic cocktail? These three seemingly complicated mocktails are very simple to make, and are sure to impress your guests. There are countless different flavor combinations — take a shot at creating your own unique recipe.
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup sugar
1 sprig rosemary
1/4 cup grapefruit juice
2/3 cup seltzer water
5 large ice cubes
- To make rosemary simple syrup, add 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 sprig of rosemary into a pot.
- Bring to a boil and stir until all sugar is dissolved. Pour syrup into a container to cool.
- Add 5 large ice cubes into a glass.
- Pour 1/4 cup grapefruit juice, 2 tablespoons of rosemary syrup and 2/3 cup seltzer water into the glass.
- Add an additional rosemary sprig as a garnish.
Small bowl of water
Small bowl of sugar
1/2 cup orange soda
1/2 cup cream soda
1 orange slice
3 large ice cubes
- Dip the rim of a glass in the small bowl of water, and then immediately dip the rim of the glass into the small bowl of sugar.
- Add 3 large ice cubes into the glass
- Pour 1/2 cup of orange soda and 1/2 cup of cream soda into the glass.
- Garnish the rim with an orange slice.
Cucumber Coconut Mint Cooler (http://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/drinks/how-to/g785/best-mocktail-recipes/?slide=7)
1/2 cup coconut water
2-3 leaves mint
1 tsp sugar
2 large ice cubes
- Cut one lime into halves and juice each half.
- Strain out the pulp from the limed juice.
- Cut 5-6 slices of cucumber.
- Add 2 large ice cubes into a glass.
- Pour 1/2 cup coconut water, 4 teaspoons of lime juice, and 1 teaspoon of sugar into the glass.
- Use a spoon and stir to combine.
- Add in 2 slices of cucumber and 2-3 leaves of mint into the drink.