(recipe from aroundmyfamilytable.com)
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup water
2 cups fresh grapefruit juice
3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp grapefruit zest
1) Combine grapefruit zest, sugar and water in a pot over medium high heat until sugar is dissolved.
2) Take off heat and stir in grapefruit and lemon juice.
3) Allow mixture to chill in the refrigerator for two hours.
4) Pour into ice cream maker and turn on until sorbet is frozen.
5) Pour sorbet into container and let freeze for several hours or until firm