he coconut crunch of a Samoa, the refreshing aroma of a Thin Mint, the subtle powdery stains left by a Savannah Smile – each cookie adds to the excitement of the 2017 Girl Scout cookie season. Across campus, mouths water as Girl Scouts make their way through classrooms and corridors to sell a variety of cookies. However, munching on the cookies is not the only way to enjoy their tastes. Whether you have a surplus in cookies or you simply want to liven up your experience, scroll down for fun and creative recipes using leftover Girl Scout cookies.
Thin Mint Popcorn
- Combine white chocolate chips and heavy cream and heat. Mix until chips are completely melted.
- Put a full sleeve of Thin Mint cookies into a large Ziploc bag. Seal the bag and then crush cookies using a wooden rolling pin.
- Pop kernels in popcorn bag and pour into a large bowl.
- Toss in crushed Thin Mints. Coat evenly over popcorn.
- Add white chocolate and heavy cream mixture into the bowl slowly, stirring as you go.
- Ready to serve!
- Add ice cream, milk, cookies and peanut butter into blender.
- Blend until desired thickness is achieved.
- Optional: add whipped cream and a Tagalong on top before serving.